Umbraco 4.11 update
Since the 4.11.0 release just 5 days ago, we discovered two bugs that warrant a patch release to get them fixed as soon as possible:
- In 4.11.0 a few issues around managing hostnames cropped up, these have been fixed now (mainly: the new "wildcard" domain support and scenario's where people don't use actual hostnames).
- In 4.11.0, we introduced a different way of caching some Umbraco internals. This mainly affected the trees, media section and razor macros. Unfortunately, sometimes Umbraco generated an incomplete cache for you. This has now been fixed.
We've also added some missing translations and an issue where the layout was set incorrectly is now also fixed.
The new version is out on CodePlex and easy to upgrade to if you're coming from 4.11.0. There's a seperate patch file that includes only the changed files, just drop them into your existing Umbraco 4.11.0 site and you'll get the upgrade wizard (the only thing it'll do is set the new version number).
The full list of fixes can be found on the issue tracker.