Umbraco Awards are back again
We're thrilled to announce the return of the Umbraco awards at this year's CodeGarden.
There's a lot of great Umbraco work going on in our community with people using Umbraco in many impressive ways. Now it's time to get all that fantastic work out in the limelight. We've made it free to participate and we'll have the following categories.
Best Technical Solution
In this category we'll promote the best and most innovative usage of Umbraco, the concepts and API's. So the focus is on the technical usage of Umbraco. So show us the clever things you have done with Umbraco.
Best Designed Site
We're looking for the designs that blow you away. Not only visually, but also in respect to web standards. Where stunning design meets clean markup.
Usually Umbraco doesn't stand alone and is often integrated with other systems. We've got an award ourselves for integration (BNP CMS Awards) and we'd like to see how you're using Umbraco as a hub for other systems.
Last years winner Kraftvaerk of the Technical Solution category with a unique Umbraco Award
Here at the Umbraco HQ, we think that with all these great submissions that it would be a brilliant idea to turn these into case studies. So by entering into the Umbraco Awards please make sure you and your client agree that we may use your submission as a case study on the umbraco.com website - its great exposure for you and your client.
How do I enter?
To enter the Umbraco Awards is simple, just fill out the form over on the CodeGarden12 website.
But what are you waiting for? Come and show us your best stuff and see if you can win an Umbraco Award that you will be proud to show off to your clients and colleagues. With it being an Umbraco Award you can expect the award itself is something unique and cool that you will want to show off.
- An individual or company can only participate once in each category
- Only submissions with full details are evaluated & considered for nomination
- The submitter must be the creator of the work
- Voting will be done by the Umbraco HQ
- Deadline for submissions is Mon 28th May
- We'll announce the final winners during CodeGarden12
- If you submit a website to the Umbraco Awards you will most likely want to buy a ticket to CodeGarden, so that you or your company can pick up the award in person if you win.
- By entering into the Umbraco Awards please make sure you and your client agree that we may use your submission as a case study on the umbraco.com website - its great exposure for you and your client.
One last thing - Good Luck!