Resolution time is the time it takes us (in cooperation with you) to fix the raised issue (not the same as our Bug Fix Warranty). As we don’t know the issue beforehand, it is, of course, impossible for us to guarantee a specific resolution time. Just like the fire department doesn’t know the size and complexity of the fire they are called out to, hence, they cannot beforehand promise a timeframe for when the fire will be completely extinguished. However, as the fire department, we guarantee a timeframe for commencing problem-solving. The time for us commencing the resolution depends on the severity level of the issue and your support agreement.
Below applies only to Enterprise agreements:
Resolution of the raised issue will begin no later than the timeframes listed below:
- Severity 1: We guarantee a response time of down to 2 hours, at any time, all year round
- Severity 2: We guarantee a response time of down to 2 hours, at any time, all year round
- Severity 3: Within 12 hours during business hours
- Severity 4: Within 12 hours during business hours
- Severity 5: Within 12 hours during business hours
- Architectural Advising and Code Review are by appointment only and exclusively offered to our Gold and Enterprise support customers. Please allow for up to 20 business days’ notice.