Actually, we are looking for a superstar.
A talented and experienced Azure infrastructure superstar with a take-charge attitude and a passion for building awesome cloud infrastructure. A superstar who wants to join our Azure DevOps team at Umbraco HQ in Odense where your skills will be put to good use when building next-gen cloud based content management services powered by Azure, Umbraco CMS and .NET technology.
With over 440,000 installs across the world, and a huge community supporting it, the Umbraco CMS is already one of the fastest growing platforms for managing content and building websites. With Umbraco Cloud we combine the flexible and well-known/loved quality of the Umbraco CMS with Azure cloud functionality to provide a one-of-a-kind Umbraco Cloud experience for our clients. An experience that goes beyond “just” hosting. We have an ambitious goal of reaching 100,000 Umbraco Cloud based projects by 2021, to reach that - we need the right people with the right skills.
Who are we looking for?
We care about people. That’s why the most important qualification is your personality: who you are, what values you have and how you interact with other people. We are looking for someone with the passion and energy that wants to be part of something bigger than themselves and is willing to dedicate their time and talent to building great products in collaboration with extremely talented and friendly colleagues. Pssst… on your new team you’ll even find multiple Microsoft MVPs.
You’ll have a key role in our operations/devops team with the responsibility to run, maintain and develop our Umbraco Cloud infrastructure and services.
You’ll be working on a wide range of tasks, including:
- Implementing tools and processes to ensure quality, performance and uptime of Umbraco Cloud services.
- Maintain and develop solutions to streamline the management of Umbraco Cloud infrastructure and services.
- Enhance the automation of all aspects of Umbraco Cloud workflows, from product builds in VSTS to rollouts, logging and reporting.
- Evaluate and introduce new cloud technology to enhance existing and new cloud products.
What experience are we looking for?
- Multiple years of experience running a cloud based infrastructure with a premium SLA.
- Multiple years of experience building cloud based infrastructure with services from a global cloud service provider (preferably Azure).
- Extensive knowledge of Azure and its services, including best practices and newer features.
- Experienced in one or several scripting/programming languages (e.g. Powershell, Python or .NET)
- Relevant educational background.
- Employment in a highly dynamic and informal organization focused on growth.
- Compensation matching qualifications.
- A great and social working environment at Umbraco HQ in the center of Odense.
- The possibility to work with some of the brightest minds in the business, including multiple Microsoft MVPs.
- An opportunity to be part of a great adventure with Umbraco Cloud, including direct impact on products, infrastructure and services.
So, are you our new Umbraco Cloud superstar?
How to apply
You can get more information and apply reaching out to our friendly CTO Jacob Midtgaard-Olesen at email@example.com.
You will improve your chances significantly by reading about Umbraco on our different medias and by taking a free demo so you get a feel for both us as a company and our products / services.
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarter in Odense. The company was founded in 2003 and employs more than 30 people. We support more than 440,000 sites worldwide. And we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS of the world and we probably have the toughest and most committed community, you could ask for. Find more about us at www.umbraco.com. What’s it like working at Umbraco? find out right here.