Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
Do you want to learn and grow with relevant developer work experience?
At Umbraco we deliver a world class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 500.000 websites globally and make it available as an extendable and professional cloud service with Umbraco Cloud.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated Developer Intern to join our Cloud Feature Development team at Umbraco HQ in Odense by January or August 2021.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
You can expect to work with and learn about the following technologies, patterns and buzzwords:
- C# / ASP.NET / IIS / REST Apis
- Microservices / Serverless / Event Driven
- Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Continuous Development & Integration
With a philosophy of: “Is it better than what we already have? Ship it!”, you can expect to quickly have an impact on Umbraco products and services with your code, thereby reaching thousands of customers and live websites.
With engagement and commitment every day at Umbraco you will:
- Buddy up with a developer on the team and discuss solutions to different technical issues
- Develop shiny new services in order to support our platform
- Maintain the existing code base, perform bug fixes and incremental improvements
- Take active part in daily stand-ups & sprint planning sessions
- Make a difference for our customers every day, one step at a time
As an intern at Umbraco you will join an existing team on the same level as any other member of that team - thus giving you real and relevant experience. If your internship is successful there’s even a good chance of continuing working with us after your internship is completed.
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to friendly CTO, Jacob Midtgaard-Olesen, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 22404900.
Improve your chances:
- Take a trial of Umbraco Cloud and let us know about your thoughts on the experience
- Include a 60 second presentation video