Actually, we need a talented Cloud DevOps SUPERSTAR with a take-charge attitude and a real passion for building awesome cloud infrastructure.
At the DevOps team at Umbraco HQ in Odense, your skills will be put to good use with building the next-gen cloud-based content management services powered by Umbraco Cloud, Umbraco CMS and .NET technology.
With Umbraco Cloud, we combine the flexible and beloved quality, known from the over 440.000 Umbraco CMS installs, with cloud functionality to provide a one of a kind Umbraco Cloud experience.
We have an ambitious goal of reaching 100,000 Umbraco Cloud-based sites by 2021, to reach that - we need the right people with the right skills. Are you up for the challenge?
We care about people
That’s why the most meaningful qualification is your personality: Who you are, your values and how you interact with your colleagues.
We are looking for you if you are a person with passion and energy and wants to be part of building something bigger than yourself.
You should be motivated to dedicate your time and talent to building phenomenal products in collaboration with extremely talented and friendly colleagues. Pssst… on your new team, you’ll even find several Microsoft MVPs.
What you will do
You’ll have a key role in our DevOps team with the responsibility to run, maintain and develop our Umbraco Cloud infrastructure and services. You’ll be working on a wide range of tasks, including the ones you can read in the responsibilities section below.
Among other things you will;
- Implement tools and processes to ensure quality, performance and uptime of Umbraco Cloud services.
- Maintain and develop solutions to streamline the management of Umbraco Cloud infrastructure and services.
- Enhance the automation of all aspects of Umbraco Cloud workflows, from product builds in VSTS to rollouts, logging and reporting.
- Evaluate and introduce new cloud technology to enhance existing and new cloud products.
There are multiple ways that you may qualify for this position.
You might have good Azure experience and some development or operations experience if so, you might very well be who we are looking for. You might also have a strong experience with AWS, Google Cloud Services or other cloud services and strong experience with DevOps. In this case, you might also be the who we need and we would love to hear from you.
It would be great if you have;
- Multiple years of experience running a cloud-based infrastructure with a premium SLA
- Multiple years of experience building cloud-based infrastructure with services from a global cloud service provider. We are on Azure, but if you know AWS, Google Cloud or another service we will get you up to speed with Azure
- Extensive knowledge of cloud services, including best practices and newer features
- Experienced in one or several scripting/programming languages (e.g. Powershell, Python or .NET)
- Relevant educational background
Working at Umbraco
Working at Umbraco you will become part of a highly dynamic and informal organization focused on growth. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in the business including several Microsoft MVPs. The working environment at Umbraco HQ in the centre of Odense is social, fun, informal and focused.
By joining the team you will become part of the great Umbraco journey where Umbraco Cloud is a cornerstone in the future development. You will have a direct impact on products, infrastructure and services.
Ready to apply or want to know more?
This recruitment is handled by Peter Kold from Kold +Partners. Please contact Peter @ email@example.com or +45 2989 0903 for further information.
You will improve your chances significantly by reading about Umbraco on our different media and by taking a free demo so you get a feel for both us as a company and our services.
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarter in Odense. The company was founded in 2003 and has grown 100% the last year. We support more than 440,000 sites worldwide. And we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the toughest and most committed community, you could ask for. Find more about us at www.umbraco.com. What’s it like working at Umbraco? find out right here.