Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
Do you want to learn and grow with relevant developer work experience?
At Umbraco, we deliver a world-class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 730.000 websites globally and make it available as an extendable and professional cloud service with Umbraco Cloud.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated Frontend Developer Intern to join our Frontend team at Umbraco HQ in Odense by August 2021.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
You can expect to work with and learn about the following technologies, patterns and buzzwords:
- Web components
With a philosophy of: “Is it better than what we already have? Ship it!”, you can expect to quickly have an impact on Umbraco products and services with your code, thereby reaching thousands of customers and live websites.
With engagement and commitment every day at Umbraco, you will:
- Buddy up with a developer on the team and discuss solutions to different technical issues
- Develop shiny new components for the Umbraco BackOffice
- Maintain the existing code base, perform bug fixes and incremental improvements
- Take active part in daily stand-ups & sprint planning sessions
- Make a difference for our customers every day, one step at a time
As an intern at Umbraco, you will join an existing team on the same level as any other member of that team - thus giving you real and relevant experience. If your internship is successful, there’s even a good chance of continuing working with us after completing your internship.
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to Program Manager, Filip Bruun Bech-Larsen, email@example.com or call +45 31219141.
At Umbraco, we are committed to creating a team that is diverse in gender, nationality, and age. It’s the right thing to do: We wish we didn’t even have to say it! 🙈 Read about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Improve your chances:
- Take a trial of Umbraco Cloud and let us know about your thoughts on the experience
- Include a 60 second presentation video