Intern for Sales
The Umbraco SUITS team (Our amazing Sales and Partner Team) is looking for several talented interns who can help us with selling our Cloud solutions.
If you’re currently studying sales/marketing or the like and are looking for a highly relevant internship where you get to test your current skill-set, apply your knowledge in real-life situations, develop yourself and are ready to take responsibility for your own tasks - then we look forward to receiving your application!
You might even end up with a job for life.
The most important qualification is your personality: who you are, what values and attitudes you have and how you interact with and behave towards other people.
You have the right stuff if you:
- Have a friendly personality
- Are a team player
- Are structured and dedicated to your tasks
- Suggest solutions, rather than seeing problems
- Feel comfortable taking charge and responsibility for your own tasks
Additionally, you are our ideal candidate if you:
- Are fluent in English - oral and written (our company language is English)
- Are currently studying something relevant in regard to this position i.e. sales/marketing/communications or even Datamatiker and have an interest in sales
- Are naturally curious and want to learn
- Have a good technical understanding
- Are outgoing and enjoy establishing relationships
- Value being part of a team where feedback and sharing ideas are a natural way of supporting each other
You will be working as part of our Cloud Accelerating Team. You will learn how to sell the Umbraco way and you will be calling a lot of potential customers informing them about the advantages of our Cloud Solutions. In order to do that, a part of your internship will consist of an onboarding period with our SWAT team (support) so that you’re introduced to our products and get a feeling of what Umbraco is.
Communication with our customers is done through phone, email, online meetings, webinars and will over time include face-to-face meetings. After the initial contact, you will update and register work and process in the ZoHo CRM.
You have to be a bit technical - but don’t worry we will get you up to speed on what you need to know.
Conversations will be about:
- Informing about the USP’s of Umbraco Cloud
- Demoing the cloud service and Umbraco CMS
- Signing up trials for 2 weeks or longer
- Troubleshooting trial-users and partners
- Inspiring and encouraging trial-users to build live websites
- Counselling developers in advanced Cloud features
Your work will also involve (we might not make it all during your intern period - but if you have the right talent and work ethics we might hire you and then your job will include):
- Supporting Partner Managers in technical sales
- Attending relevant conferences for demoing Umbraco Cloud
- Visit partners for live demonstrations and Cloud Counseling
- Taking part in planned seminars about Umbraco Cloud
- Become a Cloud contact for certain Umbraco PowerHouse customers
- Suggest improvements or ideas in the process of increasing the usage of Umbraco Cloud
How to apply
Send your application and any questions you may have about this position to Christian Tvede; firstname.lastname@example.org along with your application and CV. You will get bonus points if you attach or link to a 1 min video presentation of yourself.
You will improve your chances significantly by reading about Umbraco on our different platforms.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Teamlead for CAT (Cloud Accelerating Team), Mahmoud Abdel Rahman, email@example.com or call him at +45 71742949
At Umbraco, we are committed to creating a team that is diverse in gender, nationality, and age. It’s the right thing to do: We wish we didn’t even have to say it! 🙈 Read about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.