Our Communications and Online Marketing Astronauts (or COMA) are the team responsible for creating awareness and interest in Umbraco and the Umbraco products around the world. We are looking to expand the team with a strong marketing profile that can help execute our paid marketing campaigns across channels.
Your primary task will be to execute on our paid campaigns across social media, Google Ads and other relevant platforms. You will be involved in new campaigns from the start and will have the responsibility to go from idea to launched campaign.
That will involve landing page setup, setting up campaigns, creating ads and monitoring performance to ensure that they perform at their maximum potential.
We expect that you have a good understanding of marketing in general and what makes specific campaigns convert, as well as a good understanding of how to work with data and how to drive online sales. It is a big plus if you have previous experience creating campaigns and ads in Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and similar systems, but it is not a requirement. We will make sure to give you the training needed when you start.
We expect that you are able to work and communicate well in English as this is our internal company language and primary external language. 99 % of all campaigns we run are in English.
What we care most about at Umbraco, is people. That’s why your most important qualification is your personality: who you are, what values you have and how you interact with others.
You are the perfect match if you are:
- A take-charge and friendly person
- A team player
- Conscientious and proactive towards others
- Structured and dedicated to your tasks
- Not afraid to lead the way by executing on your own ideas.
- Hungry for knowledge and willing to keep improving yourself
- Passionate about what you do, creative and enthusiastic
- Presenting solutions rather than problems.
Additionally, it is phenomenal if you:
- Have previous experience with online marketing. Specifically Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Have an understanding of web analytics and reporting.
- Have an understanding of A/B testing and conversion rate optimization.
- Are able to make recommendations and suggestions to current pages and campaigns to make them convert better.
- Present solutions rather than problems.
As a part-time employee, we don’t expect you to have a professional background within online marketing. What we are looking for is someone who is excited about learning and understanding what drives online sales and how to use online media to drive sales or create leads.
You are probably already reading blogs, listening to podcasts about what the latest trends are within marketing. And you have a good understanding of numbers.
You’ll be working in the marketing and communications team and will be collaborating closely with our SEO/SEM expert who will be providing you with onboarding and training, and will be involved in the campaigns that you will be executing on. You will be referring to the head of marketing and communications who is responsible for the growth of Umbraco in general.
How to apply
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our friendly head of COMA, Martin Wülser Larsen, email@example.com or +45 2759 1426.
Improve your chances:
- Include a 60-second presentation video of yourself with your application
- Read about Umbraco on our different media channels (website, social media etc.) to get a feel for both us as a company, our values and our products/ services.
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarters in Odense. The company was founded in 2003 and employs more than 60 people. Around half a million sites around the world are built on our Content Management System (CMS). It is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the nicest and most committed community one could ask for.
Find more about us at www.umbraco.com.
What’s it like working at Umbraco HQ? Plenty of info right here.