Are you successful and experienced at building partnerships with digital agencies?
Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
At Umbraco, we deliver a world-class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 500.000 websites globally.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated Partner Manager to expand our partnerships in Australia and New Zealand on behalf of our Suits Team.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
- Have a good sense of humour
- Eager to excel
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
Your professional skills:
- B2B sales experience
- Negotiation skills
- Plus points for experience working for or dealing with digital agencies
- Good communication skills
- Oral and written English at business level
- Expanding and onboarding new Partners
- Adapt sales and canvas process to AUS and NZ market
- Umbraco Pitch
- Cloud Pitch
- Partner program
- Onboarding process
- Engage with potential partners by TM, Email, online meetings, meetings
- Cloud activation to all potential Cloud partners
- Running sales activities
- Train Partners in Umbraco Unique Selling Points
- Sell training and certification to partners
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and other relevant events as exhibitor or visitor
- Planning and executing relevant webinars and online meetings
- Cooperate with COMA (Umbraco Marketing Dept.) regarding localized marketing content for AUS & NZ
The job comes with
- As part of the onboarding, we expect you to be in HQ in Denmark (Covid permitting)
- Travel to Scandinavia 1-2 times a year for business, training and social
- Home office or office space
- Cell phone, laptop, travel expenses
- Freedom to plan your own work
- Scandinavian inspired employment benefits
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our Major Friend Maker Anders Trans Sørensen at email@example.com or call +45 2073 7120 (he is in the CET time zone but will take calls til late night)
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarters in Odense. The company was founded in 2005 and employs more than 50 people. More than 500,000 sites run Umbraco worldwide, and we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the toughest and most committed community, you could ask for. Find out more about us at www.umbraco.com.