Are you a successful and experienced PO?
Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
At Umbraco we deliver a world class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 500.000 websites globally.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated Product Owner to join our D-Team at Umbraco HQ in Odense.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
- have a proven track record as successful PO & if it is from a SaaS company it’s a great plus
- are used to work with agile product development
- know how to write good user stories, product requirements, analysis etc.
- understand the connection and difference between software development and product development
- are used to building up an immense knowledge about your products and be able to represent as an expert externally and internally
- know how to put requirements and feedback in a bigger context to guide the product journeys in a steady direction
- are very communicative. You understand how to listen to users and developer needs as well as communicate scope and goals to a broad audience.
- understand how to bridge opinions and are able to bring people together for a joined purpose and direction
- are able to examine, comprehend and acknowledge the facts that are pointed out and come up with the best options to move forward
- are fluent in written and spoken english
- have the potential to become Product Manager - our leader of several POs
With focus on product management and product ownership, the PO-role has the purpose to strengthen Umbraco engagement in product development, communication and collaboration with Umbraco users. This enables increased focus on customer value, solution design, agile product planning and a valuable product engaged conversation with the users of our products and services as we continue to make Umbraco friendly, simpler and social
With engagement and commitment every day at Umbraco you will:
- Strengthen and evolve product vision in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Gather product feedback from customers, partners and users
- Organize internal product roadmap alignment and communication
- Maintain public roadmap and public product communication
- Analyse and discover improvements to the customer journey throughout services and products
- Connect and evolve product presentation (communication, documentation, demonstration etc.)
- Guide high level product development, mock-ups, solution design etc. to discover solutions to new challenges/opportunity
- Represent the customer internally at Umbraco HQ as part of development to guide and answer questions on solution design and scope.
- Define new feature requirements including details on audience, scope and design.
- Work on agile process improvements in collaboration with other agile leading roles
- Participate in agile processes such as planning, stand-up, demos etc.
- Represent Umbraco products externally at events, meetups and online webinars
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our friendly CTO Jacob Midtgaard Olesen email@example.com or call 22404900.
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarters in Odense. The company was founded in 2005 and employs more than 50 people. More than 500,000 sites run Umbraco worldwide, and we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the toughest and most committed community, you could ask for. Find out more about us at www.umbraco.com.