Do you love digital product development?
Are you a successful and experienced product owner?
Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
At Umbraco, we deliver world-class SaaS products for content management as well as a fully open-sourced Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 500.000 websites globally.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated Product Owner to join our product and development team at Umbraco HQ in Odense.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn.
We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
We are also looking for the following qualifications:
- Great understanding of product development in an agile environment
- Existing experience as a product owner, preferably with SaaS products
- Expertise in defining great user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ability to represent the product domain both internally and externally
- Good understanding and experience with product communication
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate requirements and expectations from multiple stakeholders.
- A passion for product development and appreciation of perfecting the user experience
- Fluent English language skills
You are excited about building great products with real value for real users. You work with passion and enthusiasm in delivering new value and improvements while engaging with both internal teams and external customers.
The product owner role will be focused on strengthening the product development initiatives at Umbraco. This role is expected to increase engagement with the customers, drive more focus on ideation and solution design as well as managing product priorities and product pipeline/backlog as we continue to make Umbraco friendly, simpler and social.
With engagement and commitment every day at Umbraco you will:
- Strengthen and evolve product vision in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Gather product feedback from customers, partners and users
- Organize internal product roadmap alignment and communication
- Maintain public roadmap and public product communication
- Analyse and discover improvements to the customer journey throughout services and products
- Connect and evolve product presentation (communication, documentation, demonstration etc.)
- Guide high-level product development, mock-ups, solution design etc. to discover solutions to new challenges/opportunity
- Represent the customer internally at Umbraco HQ as part of the development to guide and answer questions on solution design and scope.
- Define new feature requirements including details on audience, scope and design.
- Work on agile process improvements in collaboration with other agile leading roles
- Participate in agile processes such as planning, stand-up, demos etc.
- Represent Umbraco products externally at events, meetups and online webinars
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our friendly CTO Jacob Midtgaard Olesen, email@example.com or call at +45 2240 4900.
Improve your chances:
- Try and test our CMS and tell us about your experience
- Include a 60-second presentation video