Are you passionate about digital product development?
Are you a successful and experienced product owner?
Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
At Umbraco, we deliver world-class SaaS products for content management and a fully open-sourced Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 730.000 websites globally.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated Product Owner to join our product and development team at Umbraco HQ in Odense.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have, and your eagerness to learn.
We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
We are also looking for the following qualifications:
- An understanding of product development in an agile environment
- Experience as product owner, preferably with SaaS products
- Passion for product development and a great user experience
- A talent for product communication with both teams, customers, and users
- Skilled in managing requirements and roadmaps in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent English language skills
You are excited about building great products with real value for real users. You work with passion and enthusiasm in delivering new value and improvements while engaging with both internal teams and external customers.
With a focus on growing product development initiatives at Umbraco, this role is expected to increase customer engagement, fuel ideation, and new product-driven initiatives while managing backlogs, roadmaps, and engaging with development teams to deliver new value the Umbraco products.
With engagement and commitment every day at Umbraco, you will:
- Gather product feedback from customers, partners, and users
- Maintain a public roadmap and internal product backlogs
- Continuously evaluate improvements to the customer experience
- Enhance product-related communication channels as product owner
- Work on agile process improvements in collaboration with other agile leading roles at Umbraco
- Join external events, meetups, and webinars representing Umbraco as product owner
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our friendly CTO, Jacob Midtgaard Olesen, at email@example.com or call him at 22404900.
At Umbraco, we are committed to creating a team that is diverse in gender, nationality, and age. It’s the right thing to do: We wish we didn’t even have to say it! 🙈 Read about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Improve your chances:
- Try and test our CMS and tell us about your experience