Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
Do you want to learn and grow with relevant work experience?
At Umbraco, we deliver a world-class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 730.000 websites globally and make it available as an extendable and professional cloud service with Umbraco Cloud.
We are currently searching for a skilled individual in security and data privacy to join our software engineering teams at Umbraco HQ in Odense by August 2021.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
You can expect to work with and learn about the following topics as part of your internship:
- Maintenance of data processing with 3rd party systems
- Data privacy documentation and management
- Software security testing and hardening
- GDPR and similar data privacy legislation in practice
With a focus on security and compliance topics, you will work on a broad range of tasks at Umbraco related to documentation, testing, development and communication in relation to data privacy and general software security.
With engagement and commitment every day at Umbraco you will:
- Buddy up with a colleague on the team and discuss solutions to different challenges
- Build and extend on data privacy related documentation and solutions
- Work with security-related tests and issues with a focus on detection and improvements
- Actively take part in daily stand-ups & sprint planning sessions
- Make a difference for our customers every day, one step at a time
As an intern at Umbraco, you will join an existing team on the same level as any other member of that team - thus giving you real and relevant experience. If your internship is successful there’s even a good chance of continuing working with us after your internship is completed!
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to friendly CTO, Jacob Midtgaard-Olesen, email@example.com or call 22404900.
Improve your chances:
- Try our CMS and tell us about your experience
- Include a 60 second presentation video
At Umbraco, we are committed to creating a team that is diverse in gender, nationality, and age. It’s the right thing to do: We wish we didn’t even have to say it! 🙈 Read about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.