Do you want to be part of Umbraco - the fastest growing CMS on the Microsoft platform?
With more than 450,000 active websites worldwide running open source software delivered by Umbraco, and a growing number of Umbraco related cloud products and services provided by Umbraco HQ - we are now looking for talented senior developers to join our core CMS development team at Umbraco HQ in Odense.
We’re looking for the type of developer who gets a kick out of solving complex issues. Someone who knows all the best techniques for debugging and profiling any .NET project and is always striving to keep up to date with the latest that .NET has to offer. If you are passionate about writing great code, learning new patterns/methodologies, and inspiring others to do the same, then we are looking forward to the possibility of working with you here at Umbraco HQ in Odense!
We will need your strong commitment every day when you:
- Design software solutions that meet the technical and business requirements provided.
- Are an inspiration to other developers as a key player on the software development team.
- Participate in day-to-day activities involving planning, design, development, testing, deployment and production monitoring.
- Write clean, scalable and testable code.
- Work closely with other team members to build new features and fix bugs in our various software solutions.
- Review GitHub pull requests both from the team and from the community for code quality and QA.
Who are we looking for?
We care about people. That’s why the most important qualification is your personality: who you are, what values you have and how you interact with other people. We are looking for someone with a take-charge attitude and with the passion and energy that wants to be part of something bigger than themselves and is willing to dedicate their time and talent to building great products in collaboration with extremely talented and friendly colleagues. Pssst… on your new team you’ll even find multiple Microsoft MVPs.
Mikkel is one of our developers, and he can tell you a bit more about what it's like being part of the D-team:
What experience are we looking for?
- 5+ years of programming experience using ASP.NET, C#, and Microsoft SQL Server technologies.
- A strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and principles (ie. SOLID)
- A master in ASP.NET - MVC, WebApi and are very familiar with its security paradigms in Authentication, Authorization and OAuth
- Have written, debugged and understand multi-threaded software applications and know how .NET async APIs work.
- Are an advocate of unit testing and IoC.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, testable, and easily maintainable code.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience in the industry.
Send your Umbraco CTO Jacob Midtgaard-Olesen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected start date is September 1st 2018.
You will improve your chances significantly by reading about Umbraco on our different channels and by taking a free trial of Umbraco Cloud so you get a feel of who we are as a company and our products/services.
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarter in Odense. The company was founded in 2005 and employs more than 40 people. More than 450,000 sites run Umbraco worldwide, and we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the toughest and most committed community, you could ask for. Find out more about us at www.umbraco.com.