Are you an experienced Cloud Developer?
Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
At Umbraco we deliver a world class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 500.000 websites globally.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated Senior Cloud Developer to join our Umbraco D-Team.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
- Are experienced with C# and .NET Core
- Have strong technical experience
- Have Azure and Azure DevOps experience
- Are friendly and hungry for acquiring new knowledge and building great products
- Are customer centered
- Speak and write english
- Are caring and conscientious
Plus points for
- Umbraco experience
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Not being scared away by YAML
You will be working as part of the Cloud Platform team who is currently building the next-gen Umbraco Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure.
As part of this team you will be building a platform used by thousands of developers who deploy updates to their Umbraco websites on a daily basis.
We expect that you have experience with event driven development, enjoy building for the Cloud and have an eye for Developer Experience.
We hope that you are as excited about finding new ways to make the life of Umbraco developers easier through Umbraco Cloud as we are!
Another important aspect is to help the other teams at Umbraco HQ by enabling them to move faster with a DevOps mindset as the basis of everything we build, deploy and run.
The job comes with
- As part of the onboarding we expect you to be in HQ in Denmark (Covid permitting)
- Travel to Scandinavia 1-2 times a year for business, training and social
- Home office or office space
- Cell phone, laptop, travel expenses
- Freedom to plan your own work
- Scandinavian inspired employment benefits
Place of work?
Anywhere in the world. But you have a little competitive advantage if it is in the UK, Australia or Denmark - but really anywhere.
You will never be alone, we will assign a buddy to you and also provide an extensive onboarding programme.
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our friendly Cloud Team Lead Morten Christiensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Christian at +45 2423 2398.
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarters in Odense. The company was founded in 2005 and employs more than 70 people. More than 500,000 sites run Umbraco worldwide, and we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the best and most committed community you could ask for. Find out more about us at www.umbraco.com.