Are you an experienced .NET Developer?
Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
At Umbraco we deliver a world class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 500.000 websites globally.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated Senior .NET Developer to take care of our commercial products and joining our Umbraco D-Team. You could also be our next team lead.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
- Are friendly and hungry for acquiring new knowledge and building great products
- Have strong technical experience and/or Umbraco experience
- Would help us migrate our services to .NET Core
- Are customer centered
- Speak and write English
- Are caring and conscientious
The purpose of this newly established role is to produce and provide great solutions for new and existing enterprise customers and gold partners.
This role will shape our existing commercial products (like Forms and deploy), and help us define and develop new opportunities as they arise in the future.
Our customers and partners are essential to the success of the company and the product, and this role will help them succeed in their endeavors.
- Hands-on developing of Forms, Deploy
- Adding features
- Evolving and maturing
- Fixing bugs
- And strengthen our work on products like these
- Handling public issue-trackers
- Reviewing code
- Releasing and documenting changes
- Perform architectural advisement and partner code-reviews
- Make long term plans for the products and services in collaboration with CTO and PM
- Be the go-to for the team being built for these tasks
Teamlead or not?
It depends on you and how the team grows around your area of responsibility. You could eventually become a team lead if that suits you.
The job comes with
- As part of the onboarding we expect you to be in HQ in Denmark (Covid permitting)
- Travel to Scandinavia 1-2 times a year for business, training and social
- Home office or office space
- Cell phone, laptop, travel expenses
- Freedom to plan your own work
- Scandinavian inspired employment benefits
Place of work?
Anywhere in the world. But you have a little competitive advantage if it is in the UK, Australia or Denmark - but really anywhere.
You will never be alone, we will assign a buddy to you and also provide an extensive onboarding programme.
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our friendly Program Manager Filip Bruun Bech-Larsen at email@example.com or call +45 3121 9141.
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarters in Odense. The company was founded in 2005 and employs more than 50 people. More than 500,000 sites run Umbraco worldwide, and we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the toughest and most committed community, you could ask for. Find out more about us at www.umbraco.com.