Are you a C# developer with experience in Umbraco?
Have you worked with Umbraco CMS before and would love to enhance the experience for users on Umbraco Cloud?
Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
At Umbraco, we deliver a world-class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 750.000 websites globally.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated Senior Cloud Developer to join our D-Team at Umbraco HQ in Odense.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, your values and attitude, and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
- Are friendly and hungry for acquiring new knowledge and building great products
- Are caring and conscientious
- Enjoy sharing your programming knowledge and experience with your colleagues
- Speak and write in English fluently
- Have developed and deployed several websites built with Umbraco CMS
- Are experienced with C# and .NET Core
Plus points if you:
- Have worked with Umbraco Cloud
- Have given Umbraco Uno a try
You will be working as part of the Cloud Feature Team.
The Cloud Feature Team is part of the Umbraco D-Team which consists of many experienced developers as well as interns, student assistants, and junior developers.
As part of this team, you will be building a platform used by thousands of developers who deploy updates to their Umbraco websites on a daily basis.
The team is currently working on:
- Improving the overall experience for our customers using Umbraco Cloud
- Improving customer payment flows on Umbraco Cloud
- Developing Umbraco Uno, our no-code/low-code Umbraco offering
- Gathering and exposing relevant data to our departments in Umbraco
The team aims to:
- Deliver small releases and improvements at a rapid pace, often with several smaller releases per week.
- Improve and scale our infrastructure with microservices developed by using domain-driven design
We hope that you are as excited about finding new ways to make the life of Umbraco developers easier through Umbraco Cloud as we are!
Another important aspect is to help the other teams at Umbraco HQ by enabling them to move faster with a DevOps mindset as the basis of everything we build, deploy and run.
Place of work
Ideally, the workplace is at Umbraco HQ in the heart of Odense.
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our friendly Cloud Feature Team Lead Kristian Egebæk-Carlsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, or give him a call at +45 42905524.
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarters in Odense. The company was founded in 2014 and employs more than 90 people. More than 750,000 sites run on Umbraco worldwide, and we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the friendliest, toughest, and most committed community you could ask for. Find out more about us at www.umbraco.com.