Umbraco in Odense is growing and we need more hands and brains. The Umbraco COMA team (Communications and Online Marketing Astronauts) is looking for a talented student assistant who can help us with various marketing and communication tasks including; setting up blog posts, social media and copywriting.
If you’re currently studying marketing, communication, English or the likes, and if you are looking for a highly relevant student job where you get to do real-life-tasks, get to test your current skills and develop yourself and are ready to take responsibility for your own tasks - then we look forward to receiving your application! You might even end up with a job for life.
The most important qualification is your personality: who you are, what values and attitudes you have and how you interact with and behave towards other people.
You have the right stuff if you:
- Have a friendly personality
- Are a team player
- Are structured and dedicated to your tasks
- Want and feel comfortable taking charge and responsibility for your own tasks
Additionally, you are our ideal candidate if you:
- Are currently studying something relevant in regard to this position i.e. marketing/communications/English
- Are fluent in English - oral and written (our company language is English)
- Want to learn more
- Find it easy to learn and use various software
- Value being part of a team where feedback and sharing ideas are a natural way of supporting each other
- Are not afraid to contact customers/users
You will be working alongside our copywriters. Among other tasks, this includes being responsible for making sure all our communication to our active and awesome Umbraco community is on track, being blog posts, social media posts etc. The role will include copywriting and proofreading, so it’s important that you like to write, are creative and are not afraid to share your words with our customers, partners or the world.
How to apply
Send your application and any questions you may have about this position to Vera Green; firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your application and CV, please attach a 1 min video presentation of yourself. Deadline for applying is the 6th of March 2020.
You will improve your chances significantly by reading about Umbraco on our different platforms.