Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
Do you want to learn and grow with relevant technical support experience?
At Umbraco, we deliver a world-class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 500.000 websites globally.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated Web Developer intern to join the Umbraco Support (SWAT) team at Umbraco HQ in Odense by August 2020.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
You can expect to work with and learn about the following technologies, patterns, and buzzwords:
- Debugging, bugs and technical issues
- Support Platform Technologies
- Documentation and Video material
- C# / ASP.NET / REST Apis
- Microsoft Azure servers and SQL databases
With engagement and commitment every day at Umbraco you will:
- Help customers with all kinds of technical issues
- Buddy up with a skilled Support Warrior on the team
- Help with testing, locating and reporting bugs and issues in our products
- Actively take part in daily stand-ups
- Make a difference for our customers every day
As an intern at Umbraco, you will join an existing team on the same level as any other member of that team - thus giving you real and relevant experience. If your internship is successful there’s even a good chance of continuing working with us after your internship is completed. As we have a lot going on, you may also have an opportunity to join one of our other teams.
The SWAT Team
If you are interested in this position please send your application and CV to Chief Support Warrior Jim Jensen at email@example.com.
If you have any questions before applying please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jim at the email above or at 22324210.
We look forward to hearing from you!