Do you want to be part of Umbraco - the fastest growing Content Management System (CMS) on the Microsoft platform?
With more than 500,000 active websites and +1.000 solution partners worldwide, the time has come to focus on technology partners that deliver software and services that integrate with Umbraco.
We are looking for a sales-minded Partner Manager with an understanding of technical architecture to grow and develop our technology partner program from Umbraco HQ in Odense.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and how you interact with other people.
You have the right stuff if you:
- Have a friendly personality
- Are a team player
- Have a winner-mentality
- Are structured and dedicated to your tasks
- Want and feel comfortable taking charge and responsibility for your own tasks
You are our ideal candidate if you come from a technical sales or project manager position at a software consultancy or digital agency with knowledge of WCMS and/or similar sectors.
You will be responsible for developing and expanding the Technology Partner program to software providers all over the world.
With lots of freedom and responsibility your main tasks include:
- Search and contact new potential technology partners
- Present and sell the App Partner program
- Negotiate deals and contracts with strategic technology partners
- Develop and adjust the partner program
- Manage and maintain existing accounts
- Establish connections between technology- and solution partners
Your work will also include:
- Taking part in other sales-related projects
- Planning and visiting relevant tradeshows and conferences
- Maintaining and reporting activities in our CRM
You will be referring to the Umbraco Sales Director.
How to apply
You will improve your chances significantly by reading about Umbraco on our different media channels (website, social media etc.) to get a feel for both us as a company, our values and our products/ services.
If you have questions about the position, feel free to contact our Sales Director, Anders Trans Sørensen at +45 2073 7120 or simply just send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 8th 2020.