Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
Do you want to learn and grow with relevant developer work experience?
At Umbraco, we deliver a world-class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 500.000 websites globally.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated frontend developer intern to join our CMS Development Team at Umbraco HQ in Odense by January or August 2021.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
You can expect to work with and learn about the following technologies, patterns and buzzwords:
- Custom-elements, shadow-dom, scoped styles
We are building the underlying UI-framework for the next iteration of our product. It needs to be beautiful, highly performant, the right amount of flexible and of course accessible for all users.
We are not perfectly sure just yet, what the right combination of those parameters are, so you can help us make that decision by arguing your opinions.
The output is a set of beautiful UI elements that will form the user experience of our products and extensions of it, for the next many years.
With engagement and commitment every day at Umbraco you will:
- Buddy up with a developer on the team and discuss solutions to different technical issues
- Develop shiny new UI elements as standalone web components
- Review and discuss elements that your team-mates are building
- Take an active part in daily stand-ups & sprint planning sessions
- Make a difference for our customers every day, one step at a time
As an intern at Umbraco, you will join an existing team on the same level as any other member of that team - thus giving you real and relevant experience. If your internship is successful there’s even a good chance of continuing working with us after your internship is completed.
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to Programme Manager Filip Bruun Bech-Larsen at email@example.com or call 31219141.
Improve your chances:
- Try and test our CMS and tell us about your experience
- Include a 60 second presentation video