Do you believe that going to work every day should be fun?
Do you want to learn and grow with relevant developer job experience?
At Umbraco, we deliver a world-class open source Content Management System (CMS) used by more than 500,000 websites globally and make it available as an extendable and professional cloud service with Umbraco Cloud.
We are currently searching for a skilled and dedicated DevOps intern to join our Cloud DevOps team at Umbraco HQ in Odense by January or August 2021.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and your eagerness to learn. We are looking for an engaging and positive team player with a take-charge attitude and commitment to getting things done.
You can expect to work with and learn about the following technologies, patterns and buzzwords:
- Microservices / Serverless / Event Driven
- Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Continuous Development & Integration
- Infrastructure as Code
- Cloud monitoring and alerting
- Operations automation
As a DevOps intern at Umbraco, you get the chance to work on a large scale software as a service platform which includes hosting of thousands of live websites, development and staging environments, microservices, cloud integrations etc.
With engagement and commitment every day at Umbraco you will:
- Buddy up with an engineer on the team and discuss solutions to different technical issues
- Manage and improve infrastructure related to Umbraco Cloud through command-line tools and cloud services.
- Build automation, scripts, tools and services to support Umbraco Cloud and internal development setups.
- Take an active part in daily stand-ups & sprint planning sessions
- Make a difference for our customers every day, one step at a time
As an intern at Umbraco, you will join an existing team on the same level as any other member of that team - thus giving you real and relevant experience. If your internship is successful there’s even a good chance of continuing working with us after your internship is completed.
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our friendly CTO, Jacob Midtgaard-Olesen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 22404900.
Improve your chances:
- Take a trial of Umbraco Cloud and let us know about your thoughts on the experience.
- Include a 60 second presentation video.