Do you believe that going to work every day should be like a party? At Umbraco we do.
We are growing and we need more hands. Therefore, we are currently looking for a new colleague with a web developer or multimedia designer background, who loves speaking with customers.
And someone who's up for joining our friendly support team at Umbraco HQ in Odense ASAP.
If you are of the right calibre, you could have a job for life.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and how you interact with and behave towards other people.
You’re made of the right stuff, if you are:
- Warm and positive
- Have a take-charge and friendly personality
- A team player
- Conscientious and proactive towards others
You are our ideal candidate if you, in addition:
- Are a qualified web developer or the like.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience from an agency or the like.
- Have had contact with customers and like it.
- Have a burning desire to work with our customers and online media.
- Are a good communicator - also in English, both written and spoken.
- Are “un-adapted” in the traditional tasks of an agency.
You will need your strong commitment every day at Umbraco, where you will:
- Guide existing and potential customers in the use of Umbraco ranging from the new, inexperienced customers to the more hardcore developers, who need help for system setup.
- Develop online material that service, sell and helps our users and customers.
- Make a difference for our customers.
Send your application to Jim Jensen at email@example.com.
Please call Jim if you have any questions regarding the position.
You will improve your chances significantly by reading about Umbraco on our different media platforms and by taking a free demo, so that you get a feel for us as a company and our products/services.
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with our headquarters being in Odense. The company was founded in 2005 and employs more than 50 people.
We support more than 550,000 sites worldwide - and we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS of the world and we probably have the toughest and most committed community, you could ask for. Find more about us at www.umbraco.com.