Are you seeking web developer experience in a role that’s challenging, inspiring and rewarding? If you love to learn and you soak up new information like a sponge, then our Communications and Marketing (COMA) team is looking forward to meeting you!
You will become part of a team who is building and maintaining all of Umbraco’s official online platforms and will be involved in both building new projects from scratch as well as improving on projects that already have hundreds of thousands of active users such as umbraco.com, our.umbraco.com, codegarden20.com and umbraco.tv.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are; what values and attitudes you have and how you interact with and behave towards other people.
You have the right stuff if you are:
- Warm and positive
- A take-charge and friendly kind of person
- Empathic and committed
- A team player
- Conscientious and proactive towards others
You are our ideal candidate if you additionally:
- Have an active GitHub and/or StackOverflow profile
- Know your way around Visual Studio
- Have experience with build systems like Webpack
- Have experience with CSS preprocessors like SCSS
- Have experience with .NET and C#
As a part time employee we don’t expect you to have a professional background with development of any kind. What we are looking for and what is most important is that you’re a person who’s motivated and passionate about all things web related - the experience will come eventually.
We will need your strong commitment every day when you:
- Work closely with our lead developer to build new features on our various platforms
- Work with tasks that are planned into sprints
- Investigate and resolve issues/bugs identified by customers and colleagues
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our friendly head of COMA, Martin Wülser Larsen, firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2759 1426.
Improve your chances
- Include a 60 second presentation video of yourself with your application
- Read about Umbraco on our different media channels (website, social media etc.) to get a feel for both us as a company, our values and our products/ services.