Are you seeking a web developer role that’s challenging, inspiring and rewarding? If you love to learn and you soak up new information like a sponge, then our Communications and Marketing (COMA) team is looking forward to meeting you!
You will become the head of a small team that is building and maintaining all of Umbraco’s official online platforms and will be involved in both building new projects from scratch as well as improving on projects that already have hundreds of thousands of active users such as umbraco.com, our.umbraco.com, codegarden20.com and umbraco.tv.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are; what values and attitudes you have and how you interact with and behave towards other people.
You have the right stuff if you are:
- Warm and positive
- A take-charge and friendly kind of person
- Empathic and committed
- A team player
- Conscientious and proactive towards others
You are our ideal candidate if you additionally:
- Have an active GitHub and/or StackOverflow profile
- Know your way around Visual Studio
- Have a good understanding of .NET and C#
Your background is strongly founded in web development and you might have had your first one or two jobs already, or just a good deal of experience working with web development. What is most important is that you’re a person who’s motivated and passionate about all things web-related and that you are willing to continue to develop that passion and experience, working with Umbraco.
We will need your strong commitment every day when you:
- Work with the head of COMA and the CEO on planning tasks into cycles and sprints
- Take charge of the day-to-day management of the activities in the cycle and sprint plan
- Work closely with our frontender to build new features on our various platforms
- Investigate and resolve issues/bugs identified by customers and colleagues
Send your application and CV today to Christian Tvede, People, Love & Culture, email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to our friendly head of COMA, Martin Wülser Larsen, firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2759 1426.
Improve your chances
- Read about Umbraco on our different media channels (website, social media etc.) to get a feel for both us as a company, our values and our products/ services.
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarters in Odense. The company was founded in 2003 and employs more than 85 people. We support more than 730,000 sites worldwide and we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the best and most committed community you could ask for. Find out more about us at www.umbraco.com.