Cookiebot Consent Management Platform (CMP) ensures full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Our extension for Umbraco offers:
- Statistics on opt in rates per category (Preferences, Statistics and Marketing cookies).
- Key metrics on cookies deployed, uncategorized cookies and cookies in need of blocking until user consents are given.
- Scan overview of latest and next scheduled scan, URL count and subscription size.
Cookiebot CMP includes:
- A highly customizable banner to handle consents and give the user the possibility to opt in and out of cookie categories.
- An automatically generated and updated cookie declaration, with purpose descriptions and categorization of your cookies (Necessary, Statistic, Preferences, Marketing).
- A ""Do Not Sell My Personal Information"" link on the cookie declaration for Californian end-users to opt out of having their data sold to third parties, as required by the CCPA
- Monthly website scans, detecting all first- and third-party cookies and similar tracking on your website (e.g. HTML5 Local Storage, Flash Local Shared Object, Silverlight Isolated Storage, IndexedDB, ultrasound beacons, pixel tags etc.) as well as their provenance, duration and where the data is sent to.
- Automatic cookie blocking. All cookies and tracking are automatically held back right from the moment the user lands on the website and until the proper consent has been obtained, enabling compliance with the GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive.
To get started and download the extension, click the "Get started" button or download straight through Our Umbraco: