Being Open and Transparent are some of our key values. This is why we want to be open about our finances and the state of our business.
To get all details of the financial statements, including accountant's comments, ownership overview etc., you can find our public financial reports since 2015 on Virk data's website or use the link provided below to go directly to the report (PDF):
Relevant documents and reports:
- Latest Financial statements
- Annual statement 2022 (pdf)
- Danish Company Registration (pdf)
- Bank account confirmation (can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you want a quick overview, we have gathered some of the key elements and numbers below:
We invest all earnings back into the growth of our products and services (open source + paid products) and our business. This means there's no dividend to the Umbraco owners. As a company, we're still growing and the way we are earning and investing means we're able to keep a sustainable business.
What we sell
Our main revenue streams are:
- Umbraco Cloud: Some exceptional features as Umbraco core with hosting on Microsoft Azure, automatic updates and security fixes
- Umbraco Heartcore: Headless CMS platform with API endpoints that enable users to display content from Umbraco to all platforms
- Umbraco Partner Programs: A stamp of approval from Umbraco HQ and access to a variety of value-adding products and services from Umbraco
- Umbraco Support: Support and advisory from Umbraco specialists
- Umbraco Training: Online courses and certification on how to use Umbraco
Who we sell to
We have nearly 3000 unique customers coming from around 100 different countries worldwide. Our main markets are UK, DK, and the US and we're currently seeing a strong growth of interest in Umbraco from Sweden and The Netherlands.
Our customers range from big international corporations to small local businesses. This is also why we offer a wide range of Support and Product tiers in order to provide the best possible solution to our customers whether they are at a freelance level, are a medium-sized web agency, or a big Enterprise.
To get a feel of who's using Umbraco and why they've chosen Umbraco for their solution, have a look at a couple of Umbraco Cases.
By the end of 2021, we hit 105 employees (including full-time, part-time and interns) - nearly half of our employees are directly involved in developing our products. You can meet the Umbraco team right here.
To dive into the financial details, you can find our public financial reports on Virk data's website (all Umbraco reports from 2020 onwards are in English and in Euro. The reports up to 2020 are in Danish (English in 2019) and Danish Kroner).