Our mission is to help you deliver delightful digital experiences by making Umbraco friendly, simpler and social. In good times and in difficult times as the present. Therefore we will try to do our bit to reduce negative impact. The Friendly way.
We have over the last days shared our thoughts around the current situation. Therefore and in all modesty find below what we have done (in headlines)
- We have sent everyone home and made sure that they are able to work from home for a longer period of time.
- Fortunately we have experience with hosting internal and external online meetings across regions and time zones.
- We are hosting online team-meetings twice per day, through video conference, to see each other regularly, as well as to provide updates if and when things change.
- Management is meeting online twice a day trying to make business as usual as possible for clients and staff. Remembering that it is staff that helps customers.
- We require that our expats and international staff connect with relatives back home and give them a first hand update as a supplement to media reports.
- Management are working closely together ensuring we have a common map and understanding of the situation and priorities.
- Logging all decisions and logging when they have been executed
- Regular scheduled meetings are being done through video conferencing.
- We are collaborating in shared documents while on the phone or online call, as a replacement for sitting next to each other.
- Slack is used as normal, but with an emphasis on keeping everyone in the loop about what is going on regarding our now virtual workplace.
- We are planning our first ever online Friday bar tomorrow.
Hopefully this can serve as inspiration for others in similar situations.
If you think we can contribute with something in relation to what we have done, feel free to reach out to Kim on: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best and #h5yr and #h5cs