Save the date: September 28th, 14:30 CEST ✓
Mark your calendar, gather your friends and colleagues, and put the champagne on ice. On September 28th between 14:30 -16:05 CEST (check when this is in your timezone), the big Umbraco 9 launch stream will take place - and we’ve made sure to put on quite a show for you!
So if you’re already an Umbraco 9 fan or maybe just curious about all the fuss around this new major version of Umbraco, we highly recommend you join us on September 28th:
The show ✨
We’ve planned a live show that’ll take you through the journey, the ins and outs, and the most frequently asked questions regarding Umbraco 9 - straight from the horses’ mouths 🐴 🐴.
Yes, there’ll be more than one “horse”, because the release of Umbraco 9 is not just a big software upgrade - it is a testament to the great work done by the talented Umbraco HQ team, the Unicore community team as well as the work and testing done by the brilliant Umbraco community.
And we want to not just celebrate the remarkable upgrade of the open-source CMS, but everyone involved!
What to look forward to:
- The big launch moment! (did someone say confetti? 🎉)
- The Umbraco 9 purpose and journey
- A walkthrough of the major changes and improvements you’ll find in Umbraco version 9
- Packages in Umbraco 9
- How best to get started with Umbraco 9
- QnA with a panel of Umbraco 9 specialists (submit your Umbraco 9 question here 👈 )
- Lots of H5YRs!
- And, of course, a bit of 6.13% fun 😉
See you for the big launch show? We sure hope so 😃
Sign up and get the invitation to the live stream send straight to your inbox 📫
P.S. Got any Umbraco 9 related questions?
Chances are, you’re not the only one wondering whatever you’re wondering.
Please submit your Umbraco 9 related question here by 24/09/2021, and if it’s not answered throughout the show, we’ll include it in the QnA session of the live stream.
P.P.S Want to learn about Umbraco 9 before the launch show?
It’s always nice to be a bit prepared. If you’re only just joining the Umbraco 9 train now, no worries, there’s plenty of material out there to help you catch up. Here are a few of our recommendations:
- The Umbraco 9 project landing page + FAQ (Migrating Umbraco CMS to .NET Core)
- Boost your Umbraco 9 and .NET 5 knowledge (technical tips)
- Umbraco 9 documentation
- + keep an eye out on the Umbraco blog until the final launch as we’ll be sharing more Umbraco 9 related content to help you get ready for the future of Umbraco.