Making Umbraco work for you
Blend has over a decade of experience developing Umbraco projects.
Our specialty is taking the great framework Umbraco has created and meeting you where you need it, through custom content modeling, integrations, and development, so you’re not just getting an Umbraco install — you’re getting your Umbraco install.
Learn more about what kind of Umbraco plan might work best for your next project.
Why Work With Blend?
Blend Interactive is a web design and development firm based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
As a company, Blend has been working full-time in the web design and development field since 2005. As individuals, the partners of Blend have been working in the industry since the early 1990s.
Blend specializes in being a guide for your project, meeting your team to bridge the gap between technology and people. We revel in challenging web projects involving content modeling, retrieval, and workflow, and we’ve worked with everyone from universities and hospitals to the people who build fire trucks — giving us the experience needed to approach a complex web problem with a proven process.
See some of the work we've done for some fantastic clients.
- Western State Bank — Moving a Bank from Design to Umbraco Implementation
- The Flint Group — A Partnership Dedicated to Umbraco Best Practices
- The Web Project Guide — Turning Chapters Into Search Results
- South Dakota Department of Revenue — Moving the State Into the Friendly CMS
- Briar Cliff University — A Sense of Place for a Small University
Blend provides help in everything from initial strategic discovery through to implementation and ongoing partnership of your Umbraco site. This might include:
- Discovery, user research, and strategic content planning
- Content strategy, information architecture, and content modeling
- Mobile- and performance-friendly design, from wireframe to design system
- Clean and standards-based front- and back-end .NET development
- Custom integrations and implementation of your Umbraco site and its features
- Ongoing performance, accessibility, design, and security audits
- Consultation and roadmapping for governance, content, and ongoing development partnership