Umbraco Application Integration
Asp.net MVC Developers who work with integration of services and applications on Umbraco.
You are expected to know Umbraco and its APIs, know asp.net MVC and Visual Studio.
- Advanced Routing
- Custom Page Controllers and models
- Replacing Umbraco components with custom ones
- Website Membership
- Backoffice integration
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Integrate 3rd party data and business logic into Umbraco
- Combine Umbraco's simple templating and content with external functionality
- Take advantage of Asp.net MVC best practices as you integrate
- Expose external data in the backoffice to non-technical editors.
- Handle the pros and cons between the different implementation options
We provide courses all over the world, find a suitable location in the list below - or get in touch if you want to discuss onsite training in your location