Umbraco Fundamentals Training
Developers, designers and technical users who wants to learn the best practices for their work in Umbraco and take advantage of the latest features.
- Umbraco Overview
- Defining Document types and editors
- Templating and design of your website
- Building navigation, lists and galleries
- Handle media and image cropping
- Real-world examples of building common functionality
- Creating forms and collecting data
- Best practices
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of Umbraco best practices
- Implement any website in Umbraco without compromising design or markup
- Understand the best practices for Umbraco website architecture
- Take advantage of Umbraco's built-in functionality in your day-to-day work
Code Review (Online Fundamentals only)
After completing the Online Fundamentals course, using Umbraco Cloud, a trainer will review the course attendee's work to ensure it follows best practices. This is part of the review and test process, which will grant you access to the "Umbraco Certified Professional" status and your 100 certification points.
After completing the course (applies for both regular and online), your instructor will invite you to take the included Fundamentals Certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the fundamental topics that you’ve learned during the course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass. When passed, you gain 100 certification points and the title “Umbraco Certified Professional”.
We provide courses all over the world (both for the Online and the regular Fundamentals course). Find a suitable location or time-zone by clicking on of the blue buttons below - or get in touch if you want to discuss onsite training in your location.