Who benefits from this course?
The Fundamentals course is designed for frontend and backend developers, designers and technical users; those who want to build a website from scratch in Umbraco, learn best practices and take advantage of the latest features.
What you should already know
- Umbraco Overview
- Defining Document types and editors
- Templating and design of your website
- Building navigation, lists and galleries
- Handle media and image cropping
- Real-world examples of building common functionality
- Creating forms and collecting data
- Best practices
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of Umbraco best practices
- Implement any website in Umbraco without compromising design or markup
- Understand the best practices for Umbraco website architecture
- Take advantage of Umbraco's built-in functionality in your day-to-day work
Counts toward all the official Umbraco Certification titles
By attending this course you automatically take one step closer to earning yourself an official Umbraco Certification title. This course is a requirement for all 3 titles: Professional, Expert, and Master.
After attending the Fundamentals course you'll be invited to take the Professional Certification Test. Pass this and the title is yours! And you're ready to take the next steps towards the other titles.
You can keep track of the courses you've taken on your developer profile on umbraco.com. Your profile will be updated shortly after you've attended a course.
Where and when?
Multiple options are available to fit your schedule and learning preferences for the Umbraco Fundamentals training course. Our live, online sessions are scheduled to accommodate different time zones and let you pick the date and plan accordingly. Additionally, we offer an on-demand version of the course for those who prefer instant access to the materials. This option provides flexibility and convenience, allowing you to learn at your own pace.