Who benefits from this course?
The Fundamentals course is designed for frontend and backend developers, designers and technical users; those who want to build a website from scratch in Umbraco, learn best practices and take advantage of the latest features.
What you should already know
- Umbraco Overview
- Defining Document types and editors
- Templating and design of your website
- Building navigation, lists and galleries
- Handle media and image cropping
- Real-world examples of building common functionality
- Creating forms and collecting data
- Best practices
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of Umbraco best practices
- Implement any website in Umbraco without compromising design or markup
- Understand the best practices for Umbraco website architecture
- Take advantage of Umbraco's built-in functionality in your day-to-day work
After completing the course (applies for both regular and online), your instructor will invite you to take the included Fundamentals Certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the fundamental topics that you’ve learned during the course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass. When passed, you gain 100 certification points and the title “Umbraco Certified Professional”.
Where and when
Our training courses are currently offered online, with numerous times and dates for you to choose from. Find the time that suits you: