We operate with a number of severity levels. Below you’ll find a description of the severity levels as well as definitions and examples hereof:
Severity 1 (highest)
- Umbraco CMS security defect affecting site integrity and/or access to the publishing/editing API.
- Umbraco CMS defect causing non-availability to site/publishing.
- Courier defect preventing publishing of time-critical content without a workaround.
- Umbraco CMS security defect not affecting site integrity but vulnerability.
- Umbraco CMS defect causing intermittent site access issues – such as for some users.
- Courier defect affecting publishing of content.
- Umbraco CMS defect causing performance issues related to the Umbraco CMS code base.
- Courier security issue or other issues related to non-public access to Courier – back office.
- Usage - such as UX, plug-in behaviour, and other UI quirks.
- Courier performance or usage issues.
- Ordinary support questions not related to any operational matter.
- Request for code review and/or architectural advising.
The severity level is decided upon based on mutual agreement.