Umbraco HQ is growing fast and we are expanding our team at our office in the vibrant city of Odense, Denmark (1,25 hours from Copenhagen). Here you can see our current job openings:
Job openings at Umbraco HQ
- Unadapted web developer - Join Umbraco HQ in Odense as a part of our SWAT team where you'll help our users and customers with their Umbraco journey.
- Senior Backend .NET Developer- Join the team that got their hands deep in the Umbraco software, working to improve it for all our users worldwide.
- Senior Lead Operations Engineer - Do you have experience with SaaS? And can you imagine yourself leading a team? Then this position might be something just for you.
- Senior Marketing Profile - We are looking to expand our Communications and Online Marketing Astronauts team with a strong marketing profile that can help take the online sales of our SaaS products to the next level.
- Technology Partner Manager - We are looking for a sales-minded Partner Manager with an understanding of technical architecture to grow and develop our technology partner program from Umbraco HQ in Odense.
Internships at Umbraco HQ
- Cloud Developer Intern - We are looking for a skilled and dedicated intern to join our Umbraco Cloud Feature Development team at HQ and contribute to exciting new services.
- Cloud DevOps Intern - Join our Cloud DevOps team at HQ and get the chance to work on a large scale service platform and contribute to the Umbraco journey.
- CMS Developer Intern - Are you keen about CMS? Join the CMS development team at Umbraco HQ and make an impact on software used by 100,000s worldwide.
- QA and Technical Support Intern - We are looking for a keen intern to offer quality assurance and tech support as part of our Black Ops team, providing crucial support to our Umbraco users.
- Security and Data Privacy Intern - Are you clued up on all things GDPR and software security? You might be the perfect addition to our software engineering team at Umbraco HQ
- SWAT Intern - Do you have experience solving technical issues and testing bugs? Our Support Warriors and Troubleshooters team is looking for a new intern
For questions about the job openings, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org