Do you believe that going to work every day should be like a party? At Umbraco we do. We are growing and we need more hands.we are currently looking for an intern (webdeveloper) to join S.W.A.T (Support Warriors And Troubleshooters) at the Umbraco HQ in Odense.
The position is available from August 2018 and onwards. Show the right attitude and commitment and you will get a job after your internship.
Eric started by us as an intern - let him tell you what to look forward to:
The most important qualification is your personality: who you are, what values and attitudes you have and how you interact with and behave towards other people.
You have the right stuff, if you are:
- Warm and positive
- Have a take-charge and friendly personality
- Are empathic and committed
- A team player
- Conscientious and proactive towards others
You are our ideal candidate if you in addition:
- Are familiar with CMS and are used to work with such systems.
- Have an approach to customers and colleagues which is proactive and engaged.
- Have a burning desire to work with our customers and online media.
- Are “maladjusted” in the traditional tasks of an agency.
You will need your strong commitment every day when you will:
- Guide existing and potential customers in the use of Umbraco from the new, inexperienced customer to the hardcore developer who needs help for system setup.
- Develop online materials that present, sell and service Umbraco.
- Make a difference for our customers.
Send your application to Jim Aabenholt Jensen at email@example.com. Please include a max. 60 second video presenting you. You will improve your chances significantly by reading about Umbraco on our different medias and by taking a free demo so you get a feel for both us as a company and our products / services.
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarter in Odense. The company was founded in 2005 and employs more than 30 employees.
We support more than 450,000 sites worldwide. And we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the toughest and most committed community, you could ask for. Find more about us at www.umbraco.com. What's it like working at Umbraco HQ? Find out here