Slavery, including child labour, is a violation of basic human rights and a crime as well. Slavery also includes servitude, forced or compulsory labour and human trafficking. In these cases, people are treated as a person with no dignity and basic freedoms, and they are forced to work for someone else’s gain or benefit.
We, Umbraco A/S, are against all kinds of slavery. It doesn’t comply with our values and we don’t support this act.
- We are committed to ensure that slavery is not taking place in any part of our business.
- We expect that every employee
- remain vigilant in identifying circumstances where there is a risk that slavery might be occurring in any part of Umbraco’s business
- reports any such circumstances to management as soon as possible
- conducts their own personal and domestic affairs in such a way to ensure that they are in no way connected with slavery
We expect the same standards from all our suppliers and business partners, as we do not tolerate slavery in any kind of way.