Contributing Gold Partner
The Contributing Gold Partner badge shines a well-deserved light on the Gold Partners that go the extra mile for the continuing growth of the Umbraco open-source project and its community.
Choosing a Gold Partner with this badge means that you're working with a close partner of ours who's actively helping us improve the software and/or helping us foster the open-source Umbraco community.
Those who do so get this shiny badge to show off on their Gold Partner profile on the Umbraco website, plus their own online media.
What does a Contributing Gold Partner do?
As a Contributing Gold Partner you would be contributing significantly, or allowing and encouraging staff to contribute significantly, one or more of the below:
- Making documentation
- Core PR
- Other Umbraco products or technologies relevant to Umbraco
- Tutorials/YT videos
- Supporting current and potential future MVPs
- Organizing Meetups
- Organizing Festivals
- Organizing events and hackathons
- Running Community initiatives and projects (see examples)
The finer details
- These contributions should be made over the period of the last two years
- The badge is awarded (renewed) once a year, is valid for a one-year period, and is announced in a blog post on Umbraco.com
- The badge comes with a year e.g. 2021 and reflects the work done the previous 12 months.
- Only Gold Partners allocating “agency time” are eligible for the badge
- Core PR and packages should be updated and be relevant for the current major version
To become a Contributing Gold Partner, or for support on meeting the above requirements, please reach out to your Partner Manager.