Who benefits from this course?
Frontend and backend developers who work or will work with Umbraco Cloud, and want to have full understanding of best practises, workflows and take advantage of all that Umbraco Cloud has to offer.
Requirements/What you should already know
- You should be comfortable working with Umbraco (if not, we highly recommend taking the Fundamentals Course first).
The project you'll be working on will be provided on the day of training.
You need to have Git installed.
You need to be able to set up and run an Umbraco project using the following guide from our documentation.
Mac/Linux users will need to install Docker and have an empty SQL server database ready and know how to set up a connection string to said database before the course.
- Umbraco Cloud Overview
- Deployments (synchronizing files and types)
- Content transfer and restore (synchronizing content and media between environments)
- Working locally
- Debugging deployments and transfers
- Working with Visual Studio
- Best practices
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of Umbraco Cloud best practices
- Implement or migrate a site to Umbraco Cloud
- Understand the best practices for developing with Umbraco Cloud
- Take advantage of Umbraco Cloud’s built-in workflows and features
Counts toward the Umbraco Master title
By attending this course you automatically take one step closer to earning yourself an official Umbraco Certification title. This course is a step toward the highest Umbraco certification status: Umbraco Certified Master.
You can keep track of the courses you've taken on your developer profile on umbraco.com. Your profile will be updated shortly after you've attended a course.
Once you've attended the required courses for the specific status, you'll be invited to take a Certification Test. Pass this and the title is yours!