Developers who are about to, or currently, work with Umbraco Cloud and want to have full understanding of best practises, workflows and take advantage of all that Umbraco Cloud has to offer.
You are comfortable working with Umbraco (if not, we highly recommend taking the Fundamentals Course first).
- Umbraco Cloud Overview
- Deployments (synchronizing files and types)
- Content transfer and restore (synchronizing content and media between environments)
- Working locally
- Debugging deployments and transfers
- Working with Visual Studio
- Best practices
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of Umbraco Cloud best practices
- Implement or migrate a site to Umbraco Cloud
- Understand the best practices for developing with Umbraco Cloud
- Take advantage of Umbraco Cloud’s built in workflows and features
After completing the course, your instructor will invite you to take the included Umbraco Cloud Certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the fundamental topics that you’ve learned during the course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass. When passed, you gain 50 certification points.
We try to make it as easy as possible to take the online course by providing it in different timezones. Find a suitable course and time-zone by clicking on of the green buttons below - or get in touch if you want to discuss onsite training in your location.