Who benefits from this course?
Frontend and backend developers who work or will work with Umbraco Cloud, and want to have full understanding of best practises, workflows and take advantage of all that Umbraco Cloud has to offer.
What you should already know
You should be comfortable working with Umbraco (if not, we highly recommend taking the Fundamentals Course first).
- Umbraco Cloud Overview
- Deployments (synchronizing files and types)
- Content transfer and restore (synchronizing content and media between environments)
- Working locally
- Debugging deployments and transfers
- Working with Visual Studio
- Best practices
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of Umbraco Cloud best practices
- Implement or migrate a site to Umbraco Cloud
- Understand the best practices for developing with Umbraco Cloud
- Take advantage of Umbraco Cloud’s built in workflows and features
After completing the course, your instructor will invite you to take the included certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the topics that you’ve learned during the 1 day course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass. When passed, you gain 50 certification points.
Where and when
Our training courses are currently offered online, with numerous times and dates for you to choose from. Find the time that suits you: