Who benefits from this course?
Frontend and backend developers who know Umbraco and want to extend the UI for editors, and developers who perform custom tasks inside the Umbraco backoffice.
What you should already know
- Backoffice overview and UX best practices
- AngularJS introduction
- Implementing your own editing component
- Replacing editors, grids and lists with custom implementations
- Custom applications, trees and editors
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Extend the functionality of the backoffice
- Build advanced editor components in AngularJS
- Learn the usability best practices for Umbraco website architecture
- Leverage the many extension-points Umbraco offers for backoffice extension
- Add completely new areas to the backoffice
After completing the course, your instructor will invite you to take the included certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the topics that you’ve learned during the 1 day course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass. When passed, you gain 50 certification points.
Where and when?
Our training courses are currently offered online, with numerous times and dates for you to choose from. Find the time that suits you: