Who is this course for?
Content editors, project managers and decision makers that want to understand how Umbraco works and the possibilities it provides.
What you should already know
No prerequisite knowledge: all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- Umbraco backoffice overview
- Content management and structure
- Working with media
- Workflows and best practices
- Creating Forms
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of the Umbraco backoffice
- Understand the best practices managing content in Umbraco
- Take advantage of Umbraco your newly acquired Umbraco vocabulary to interact with
developers and supporters of your Umbraco implementation.
After completing the course, your instructor will invite you to take the included Content Management Certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the course topics that you’ve learned during the course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass.
Where and when
Our training courses are currently offered online, with numerous times and dates for you to choose from. Find the time that suits you: