Content Management Certification
Content editors, project managers and decision makers that want to understand how Umbraco works and the possibilities it provides.
None. Aside from a computer and an internet connection.
- Umbraco backoffice overview
- Content management and structure
- Working with media
- Workflows and best practices
- Creating Forms
- User management
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of the Umbraco backoffice
- Understand the best practices managing content in Umbraco
- Take advantage of Umbraco your newly acquired Umbraco vocabulary to interact with developers and supporters of your Umbraco implementation.
After completing the course, your instructor will invite you to take the included Content Management Certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the course topics that you’ve learned during the course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass.
We try to make it as easy as possible to take the online course by providing it in different timezones. Find a suitable course and time-zone by clicking on of the green buttons below - or get in touch if you want to discuss onsite training in your location.