Who benefits from this course?
Frontend and backend developers, designers & technical Users
What you should already know
The course is not as tech-heavy, however, having a baseline understanding of web traffic and Umbraco is a plus.
- Overview of Transport layer security - TLS / HTTPS
- Latch or Adding Certificates Manually
- Understanding the Threat
- Forcing HTTPS
- Security headers
- Content security policy
- Two factor authentication
- How to hide Umbraco Login Page
- And more!
By the end of this course you will have:
- a good understanding of best practices when securing Umbraco sites
- the skills to efficiently protect your Umbraco sites from hackers and potential threats
Counts toward an official Umbraco Certification title
You can keep track of the courses you've taken on your developer profile on umbraco.com. Your profile will be updated shortly after you've attended a course.
Once you've attended the required courses for the specific status, you'll be invited to take a Certification Test. Pass this and the title is yours!