Umbraco, MVC and Visual Studio training
Developers who know their way around Visual Studio and understand the basic concepts of .Net, c# and Umbraco, and wants to extend Umbraco with their own code.
It is a benefit to have knowledge of the Asp.net MVC patterns and Visual Studio.
- Solution Setup in Visual Studio
- Strongly Typed Models
- Custom Controllers
- Hijacking the Umbraco request Pipeline
- Building forms in Umbraco with MVC
- Using Umbraco API’s to manage content and media
- Best Practices
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Work with Umbraco in Visual Studio
- Learn to apply MVC patterns and best practices with Umbraco
- Built advanced asp.net MVC applications on top of Umbraco
- Take advantage of Umbraco's support for advanced routing, models, controllers and views
After completing the course, your instructor will invite you to take the included certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the topics that you’ve learned during the 1 day course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass. When passed, you gain 50 certification points.
We provide courses all over the world, find a suitable location in the list below - or get in touch if you want to discuss onsite training in your location